Oversee that your group is serving as the primary Liaison with Corporate Risk Leaders and their teams (Technology Risk, Third Party Risk, Substantive Compliance Area Monitoring and Testing, Data Privacy Oversight, Model Risk, Risk and Control Self-Assessment) providing overview of product risk profile and gathering additional input from the respective programs to complete risk profile and drive mitigation progress.
Be confident that your staff is coordinating with marketing teams to drive processes that enable processing of personal data based on the GDPR concept of legitimate interest.
- Ensure data protection risks and regulatory requirements are continuously considered and addressed.
- Manage your GDPR compliance.
- Bring your contracts into line with the specific requirements of the GDPR and also ensure that any processors are capable of handling personal data securely.
- Use profile data for direct marketing and be GDPR compliant.
- Interpret the concept of consent from GDPR.
- Ensure your organization is compliant.
- Comply with the cookie rules.
- Streamline your handling and storage processes.
- Document your groups GDPR compliance.
- Enforce GDPR / privacy policies & acceptable usage, consent and secondary usage.
The Art of Service has identified hundreds of GDPR critical capabilities and use cases to assess and compare, or prepare for, your assessment results. Leaders should select a result that best aligns with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities report will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results across the seven RDMAICS typical use cases, this research will help guide leaders' choices.
This Analysis will help you plan your GDPR roadmap.
Table Of Contents
What You Need to Know
- Recognize results
- Define results
- Measure results
- Analyze results
- Improve results
- Control results
- Sustain results
The Art of Service Methodology