Full-Stack React Projects Second Edition
Learn MERN stack development by building modern web apps using MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.js
About the Book
- Build your career as a full-stack developer with this practical guide
- Understand how the different aspects of a MERN application come together through a series of practical projects
- Master the MERN stack by building robust social media, E-commerce store, and web-based VR game apps
Full-Stack React Projects will take you through the process of preparing the development environment for MERN stack-based web development, creating a basic skeleton app, and extending it to build six different web apps. You’ll build apps for social media, classrooms, media streaming, online marketplaces with real-time bidding, and web-based games with virtual reality features. Throughout the book, you’ll learn how MERN stack web development works, extend its capabilities for complex features, and gain actionable insights into creating MERN-based apps, along with exploring industry best practices to meet the ever-increasing demands of the real world.
By the end of this React book, you’ll be able to build production-ready MERN full-stack apps using advanced tools and techniques in modern web development.
What you will learn
- Extend a basic MERN-based application to build a variety of applications
- Add real-time communication capabilities with Socket.IO
- Implement data visualization features for React applications using Victory
- Develop media streaming applications using MongoDB GridFS
- Improve SEO for your MERN apps by implementing server-side rendering with data
- Implement user authentication and authorization using JSON web tokens
- Set up and use React 360 to develop user interfaces with VR capabilities
- Make your MERN stack applications reliable and scalable with industry best practices
Who this book is for
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now