Expert Microsoft Teams Solutions
Expert Microsoft Teams Solutions
About the Book
Get expert-led advice on how to make the most of underused Teams features, find answers to questions that are rarely covered elsewhere, and explore tasks that customers frequently rely on Microsoft Partners to accomplish
- Deliver a better Teams experience with the help of Microsoft's technical specialists
- Explore advanced Teams capabilities such as voice, governance, and Power Platform integration
- Get to grips with planning resources for voice integration in Teams
Microsoft Teams is an invaluable tool that can integrate various Microsoft products into a single convenient hub. But making the most of it often requires expert help and hours spent on calls and live chats. If you’d rather have all the information you need to make the most of Teams in one place, then this book is for you.
Written by two Microsoft technical specialists who have spent years helping clients find the best way to utilize Teams, this book will help you understand Teams as a whole — from architecture and collaboration through to apps and voice. You’ll study the platform from the perspective of the end user as well as the administrator, gaining insights and learning from real-life examples.
You’ll tackle adopting, implementing, and administering Teams efficiently, which will help you realize its full potential. From setup and deployment to modernizing your organization’s chat and voice infrastructure, you’ll get plenty of useful and actionable tips as you progress.
By the end of your journey through this book, you’ll be able to design and implement the most important and exciting aspects of Microsoft Teams help your organization work more efficiently.
What you will learn
- Gain a clear understanding of Microsoft Teams architecture and deployment concepts
- Become well-versed with advanced Teams voice capabilities
- Explore best practices to extend the Teams experience to various apps through collaboration
- Focus on how to conduct effective meetings, including ad hoc, scheduled, channel, and live events
- Integrate Power Apps and Power Automate with Microsoft Teams
- Understand key governance and security concepts in administering Microsoft Teams
Who this book is for
This book is for intermediate-level and experienced Microsoft Teams IT professionals, as well as administrators looking to implement Teams. To get the most of this book, you'll need intermediate-level knowledge of the platform.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now