Dive into the world of securing digital networks, cloud, IoT, mobile infrastructure, and much more.
● Courseware and practice papers with solutions for C.E.H. v11.
● Includes hacking tools, social engineering techniques, and live exercises.
● Add on coverage on Web apps, IoT, cloud, and mobile Penetration testing.
The 'Certified Ethical Hacker's Guide' summarises all the ethical hacking and penetration testing fundamentals you'll need to get started professionally in the digital security landscape. The readers will be able to approach the objectives globally, and the knowledge will enable them to analyze and structure the hacks and their findings in a better way.
The book begins by making you ready for the journey of a seasonal, ethical hacker. You will get introduced to very specific topics such as reconnaissance, social engineering, network intrusion, mobile and cloud hacking, and so on. Throughout the book, you will find many practical scenarios and get hands-on experience using tools such as Nmap, BurpSuite, OWASP ZAP, etc. Methodologies like brute-forcing, wardriving, evil twining, etc. are explored in detail. You will also gain a stronghold on theoretical concepts such as hashing, network protocols, architecture, and data encryption in real-world environments.
In the end, the evergreen bug bounty programs and traditional career paths for safety professionals will be discussed. The reader will also have practical tasks and self-assessment exercises to plan further paths of learning and certification.
What you will learn
● Learn methodologies, tools, and techniques of penetration testing and ethical hacking.
● Expert-led practical demonstration of tools and tricks like nmap, BurpSuite, and OWASP ZAP.
● Learn how to perform brute forcing, wardriving, and evil twinning.
● Learn to gain and maintain access to remote systems.
● Prepare detailed tests and execution plans for VAPT (vulnerability assessment and penetration testing) scenarios.
Who this book is for
This book is intended for prospective and seasonal cybersecurity lovers who want to master cybersecurity and ethical hacking. It also assists software engineers, quality analysts, and penetration testing companies who want to keep up with changing cyber risks.
Table of Contents
1. Cyber Security, Ethical Hacking, and Penetration Testing
2. CEH v11 Prerequisites and Syllabus
5. Social Engineering
6. Scanning Networks
8. Vulnerability Assessment
9. System Hacking
10. Session Hijacking
11. Web Server Hacking
12. Web Application Hacking
13. Hacking Wireless Networks
14. Hacking Mobile Platforms
15. Hacking Clout, IoT, and OT Platforms
17. Evading Security Measures
18. Practical Exercises on Penetration Testing and Malware Attacks
19. Roadmap for a Security Professional
20. Digital Compliances and Cyber Laws
What Will I Get ?