Get the most out of Elasticsearch 7’s new features to build, deploy, and manage efficient applications
- Discover the new features introduced in Elasticsearch 7
- Explore techniques for distributed search, indexing, and clustering
- Gain hands-on knowledge of implementing Elasticsearch for your enterprise
Elasticsearch is one of the most popular tools for distributed search and analytics. This Elasticsearch book highlights the latest features of Elasticsearch 7 and helps you understand how you can use them to build your own search applications with ease.
Starting with an introduction to the Elastic Stack, this book will help you quickly get up to speed with using Elasticsearch. You'll learn how to install, configure, manage, secure, and deploy Elasticsearch clusters, as well as how to use your deployment to develop powerful search and analytics solutions. As you progress, you'll also understand how to troubleshoot any issues that you may encounter along the way. Finally, the book will help you explore the inner workings of Elasticsearch and gain insights into queries, analyzers, mappings, and aggregations as you learn to work with search results.
By the end of this book, you'll have a basic understanding of how to build and deploy effective search and analytics solutions using Elasticsearch.
What you will learn
- Install Elasticsearch and use it to safely store data and retrieve it when needed
- Work with a variety of analyzers and filters
- Discover techniques to improve search results in Elasticsearch
- Understand how to perform metric and bucket aggregations
- Implement best practices for moving clusters and applications to production
- Explore various techniques to secure your Elasticsearch clusters
Who this book is for
This book is for software developers, engineers, data architects, system administrators, and anyone who wants to get up and running with Elasticsearch 7. No prior experience with Elasticsearch is required.