Effortless App Development with Oracle Visual Builder
Boost productivity by building web and mobile applications efficiently using the drag-and-drop approach
About the Book
Build web and mobile apps quickly with Oracle Visual Builder and delve into real-time end-to-end use cases, exploring best practices, recommendations, security, and debugging techniques
- Execute various real-time use cases and develop web and mobile applications quickly
- Enhance your skills by extending Oracle and non-Oracle SaaS applications using VB
- Gain the knowledge needed to take on projects directly and work independently
Organizations are moving their applications, data, and processes to the cloud to reduce application costs, effort, and maintenance. However, adopting new technology poses challenges for developers, solutions architects, and designers due to a lack of knowledge and appropriate practical training resources. This book helps you get to grips with Oracle Visual Builder (VB) and enables you to quickly develop web and mobile applications and deploy them to production without hassle.
This book will provide you with a solid understanding of VB so that you can adopt it at a faster pace and start building applications right away. After working with real-time examples to learn about VB, you'll discover how to design, develop, and deploy web and mobile applications quickly. You'll cover all the VB components in-depth, including web and mobile application development, business objects, and service connections. In order to use all these components, you'll also explore best practices, security, and recommendations, which are well explained within the chapters. Finally, this book will help you gain the knowledge you need to enhance the performance of an application before deploying it to production.
By the end of this book, you will be able to work independently and deploy your VB applications efficiently and with confidence.
What you will learn
- Get started with VB and explore its architecture and basic building blocks
- Gain a clear understanding of business objects and learn how to manage them
- Create service connections to connect to the external API and Oracle SaaS
- Build web and mobile apps and run them on various devices
- Develop Oracle Cloud and non-Oracle SaaS app extensions
- Get to grips with data and application security using practical examples
- Explore best practices along with troubleshooting and debugging mechanisms
- Connect your VB application with VBS for application versioning using Git
Who this book is for
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now