Data Loss Prevention Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Ensure your design provides technical expertise and support to (internal) clients, IT management and staff in cybersecurity threat risk assessments, development, testing and the implementation and operation of appropriate information security plans, procedures, and control techniques designed to prevent, minimize or quickly recover from cyber-attacks or other serious events.
Benefits of the Data Loss Prevention Kanban
1293 Ready to use prioritized Data Loss Prevention requirements, to:
- Prevent sensitive data from leaving your network when employees have access to email.
- Protect business data in your own data center or in the cloud with no downtime, outages or data loss.
- Gather more useful and insightful risk information (incidents, losses, spending, etc.) to provide a sufficient data foundation for risk and incentive modeling.
- Get users and business units involved in the data clean up process.
- Protect your business and your clients against insurmountable data loss.
- React quickly to determine if you have been hacked, had an insider leak out information, or other data loss.
- Ensure data loss prevention on devices where you do not have visibility.
- Prevent data loss from causing business disruption.
- Know if staff has downloaded programs they are not supposed to.
- Reconstruct the chain of custody for the data and how it was protected in the time frame, if the auditor wants that.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1293 Data Loss Prevention critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Data Loss Prevention roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1293 Data Loss Prevention critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions. The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Data Loss Prevention critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Data Loss Prevention Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Data Loss Prevention Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Principal Financial Group, Molina Healthcare, North Carolina Dept of Revenue, US Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer, Liberty Mutual Insurance, US Office of General Counsel, Sierra Space, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, HCA Healthcare, US Defense Contract Management Agency, The Hanover Insurance Group, US Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Anthem, SPECTRUM, Logistics Integration Solutions (LIS), CorTech, Inseego, Benu Networks, EENetworks, Hurricane Electric, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Area 1 Security, AT&T, Crown Castle, Raytheon Intelligence & Space, Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications, Goldbelt, Inc., Virginia Tech, Microsoft, BRMi, Crown Castle USA Inc., Dell Technologies, Oracle, Frontier Communications, Prisma Health, Applied Computer Techniques(Apcote), General Dynamics Information Technology, MetroNet, Peraton, Security PS, nFrastructure, Internap Holding LLC, University System of New Hampshire, ACI Federal™, Bryant Staffing Solutions, Bigleaf Networks, Juniper Networks, Boston College, ID Technologies, Itron, ManTech International Corporation, Parsons, Diamanti, Amazon.com Services LLC, CommScope, LTS, Sparklight, E&M Technologies, GCI, PacArctic LLC, IP Infusion Inc., NVIDIA, AlignTech, University of North Texas System, Booz Allen Hamilton, Race Communications, Kingfisher Systems, Inc., Arista Networks, TekSynap, Cohesity, Cognosante, LLC, eBay Inc., Leidos, Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies, KGI Wireless, Lear Corporation, KROS-WISE, Intel, rtbrick.com, Zero Day Group, Google, Philips
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now