Cybersecurity Incident Response Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Participate and coordinate Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) with evidence gathering processing, cybersecurity incident investigation, attack malware remediation, forensic analysis, threat mitigation, vulnerability detection, and data leakage prevention.
Benefits of the Cybersecurity Incident Response Kanban
1027 Ready to use prioritized Cybersecurity Incident Response requirements, to:
- Objectively measure the level of security and business risk involved in a cybersecurity incident.
- Evaluate evolving cyber threats and vulnerabilities in your risk assessment process for the technologies you use and the products and services you offer.
- Test that your incident management processes work correctly.
- Take advantage of threat intelligence information when responding to a security incident.
- Quantify loss of an incident that has not occurred.
- Identify what organization you should use to help you recover from a cybersecurity incident.
- Know your containment system will really work.
- Use your incident response planning for more than data breaches.
- Adapt your crisis management capabilities to different types of cyber incidents.
- Determine whether a cyber incident will pose a reputation risk to your organization.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1027 Cybersecurity Incident Response critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Cybersecurity Incident Response roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1027 Cybersecurity Incident Response critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Aeratable etc.
Also included is the Cybersecurity Incident Response critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Cybersecurity Incident Response Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Cybersecurity Incident Response Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now