Develop and maintain relationships with key support areas, platform owners and LOBs to provide ongoing input for accurate risk assessment, helping identify security risks in applications and provide guidance in the implementing of appropriate data security procedures and products.
Ready to use prioritized Cyber Kill Chain requirements, to:
- Know how to facilitate the adjustment of an incident prioritization policy.
- Have a system in place for reporting activities.
- Learn what other organizations and analysts expect.
- Know what are the key business objectives.
- Know what threats from cyberspace are potentially most damaging to your organization.
- Establish how your organization determines its cybersecurity budget.
- Know how effective is your organization in preventing, detecting, containing, recovering from and remediating a cyberattack.
- Determine what security measures are in place to prevent someone else from taking control.
- Find out which behaviors have the most adverse impact.
- Learn which are the newest cyber intrusion sets that could pose a threat to you.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 871 Cyber Kill Chain critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates 871 results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities guide will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Guide will help you plan and manage your Cyber Kill Chain roadmap.
Table Of Contents
About The Art of Service
Cyber Kill Chain Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Cyber Kill Chain Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
The State of Florida, CHOISYS TECHNOLOGY INC, CALNET INC., Cognosante, LLC, GRSi, John Deere, MicroTech, Bourntec Solutions, National Quality Assurance, Pacific Investment Management Company LLC, Temenos, Cleveland Clinic, Deloitte, Vertiv Co., Peraton, ATandT, Inserso, AGT, ABS, SAP, General Dynamics Information Technology, Credit Union of Colorado, DaVita, NTT DATA Services, Abacus Technology, TestPros, ECS Federal LLC, Cathay Bank, Leidos, Marcum