Customer Service Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Ensure your strategy identifies process improvement initiatives to support Commercial Business goals and revenue objectives, makes recommendations, and executes change to improve order management systems and processes to meet quality product delivery and (internal) customer service quality standards.
Benefits of the Customer Service Kanban
1177 Ready to use prioritized Customer Service requirements:
- Do you have systems to monitor/measure what employees and customers know, think and feel about how customer service is provided and how the rest of the business operates?
- Does your organization have a customer service team in place to address customers concerns and needs over social media platforms?
- Does your organization have a customer service strategy or similar plan that articulates the experience you want to provide?
- Does your organization have customer service personnel available to provide assistance in languages other than English?
- Do you have your recruiters or managers identifying outgoing people while looking for employees that will make good Customer Service people?
- Considering your organizations customer service and experience efforts as a whole, how do you measure how effective they are in helping achieve customer service and experience priorities?
- If managers come up with a strategy they believe will greatly improve customer service and staff are reluctant to implement the changes, how do you promote the changes and overcome this?
- Which channel(s) does your organization currently use to respond to customer inquiries and provide customer service?
- What additional information would need to be leveraged from your customers to ensure better customer service and data derivation?
- Is your service solution designed with your customers in mind, what do they want automated and when do they need to speak to a customer services agent?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1177 Customer Service critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Customer Service roadmap:
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1177 Customer Service critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions. The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Aeratable etc. Also included is the Customer Service critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Customer Service Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Customer Service Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now