Automate It with Zapier
Automate It with Zapier
About the Book
Build easy and accessible solutions for automating mundane processes in marketing, sales, operations, and finance to enable teams to focus on core tasks
- Learn Zapier and find solutions to specific problems with this comprehensive yet concise guide
- Explore various scenarios describing specific business problems and how they can be solved with Zapier
- Discover expert tips and practical examples to harness the full potential of Zapier
Zapier is an emerging no-code workflow automation technology that enables organizations to connect their cloud-based and web applications and automate data transfer between them. Zapier's built-in features and flexibility allow users to integrate thousands of business applications and create simple to complex automation to reduce time spent on repetitive tasks, thereby increasing productivity. This book is a must-have for business owners, their employees, and independent freelancers and contractors looking to use Zapier for business process automation.
The book takes a hands-on approach to implementation and associated problem-solving methodologies that will have you up-and-running and productive in no time while leveling up your automation skills. You'll discover how to plan your automation building for optimal results, what are the native features available in Zapier, and the applications that connect with it, as well as how to optimally configure your workflows to automate your processes in as few steps as possible. Finally, you'll find out how to create advanced workflow automation from scratch and learn how to troubleshoot issues.
By the end of this Zapier book, you'll be able to build your own advanced workflow automation using Zapier, addressing the key pain points encountered in businesses with manual and repetitive tasks.
What you will learn
- Think creatively to plan your business workflows to overcome specific business problems
- Get to grips with the native features and built-in applications available in Zapier
- Explore different types of third-party business applications that integrate with Zapier
- Configure your workflows optimally to automate business processes and minimize task usage
- Use Zapier’s library of pre-built workflows and create advanced workflows from scratch
- Discover the extensive functionality and practical uses of Zapier's built-in apps
Who this book is for
This book is for solutions architects, process consultants, business analysts, virtual assistants, digital marketers, CRM consultants, online business managers, technical consultants, bookkeepers, and accountants who want to deploy effective automation techniques in Zapier. This book will help micro, small, or medium-sized businesses to increase their productivity using workflow automation with Zapier, as well as freelancers and contractors providing digital process improvement, systemizing, and automation services. No prior experience with business process automation or Zapier is required.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now