Artificial Intelligence with Python Second Edition
Your complete guide to building intelligent apps using Python 3.x
About the Book
New edition of the bestselling guide to artificial intelligence with Python, updated to Python 3.x, with seven new chapters that cover RNNs, AI and Big Data, fundamental use cases, chatbots, and more.
- Completely updated and revised to Python 3.x
- New chapters for AI on the cloud, recurrent neural networks, deep learning models, and feature selection and engineering
- Learn more about deep learning algorithms, machine learning data pipelines, and chatbots
Artificial Intelligence with Python, Second Edition is an updated and expanded version of the bestselling guide to artificial intelligence using the latest version of Python 3.x. Not only does it provide you an introduction to artificial intelligence, this new edition goes further by giving you the tools you need to explore the amazing world of intelligent apps and create your own applications.
This edition also includes seven new chapters on more advanced concepts of Artificial Intelligence, including fundamental use cases of AI; machine learning data pipelines; feature selection and feature engineering; AI on the cloud; the basics of chatbots; RNNs and DL models; and AI and Big Data.
Finally, this new edition explores various real-world scenarios and teaches you how to apply relevant AI algorithms to a wide swath of problems, starting with the most basic AI concepts and progressively building from there to solve more difficult challenges so that by the end, you will have gained a solid understanding of, and when best to use, these many artificial intelligence techniques.
What you will learn
- Understand what artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science are
- Explore the most common artificial intelligence use cases
- Learn how to build a machine learning pipeline
- Assimilate the basics of feature selection and feature engineering
- Identify the differences between supervised and unsupervised learning
- Discover the most recent advances and tools offered for AI development in the cloud
- Develop automatic speech recognition systems and chatbots
- Apply AI algorithms to time series data
Who this book is for
The intended audience for this book is Python developers who want to build real-world Artificial Intelligence applications. Basic Python programming experience and awareness of machine learning concepts and techniques is mandatory.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now