- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
During the extraction of metals, electrolytic refining is used to obtain pure metals.
(a) Which material will be used as anode and cathode for refining of silver metal by this process?
(b) Suggest a suitable electrolyte also.
(c) In this electrolytic cell, where do we get pure silver after passing electric current?
(a) During extraction of metals, impure silver metal is used as the anode, and pure silver metal is used as the cathode for refining silver metal by this electrolytic refining.
(b) Electrolyte: Silver Sulphate or Silver Nitrate solution.
(c) In this electrolytic cell, Pure silver is obtained at the cathode as metals are electropositive in nature.
- Which is the biggest market for precious metals in India?
- Welding Techniques for Different Types of Metals
- How can Tensorflow and pre-trained model be used for feature extraction?
- How can Keras be used for feature extraction using a sequential model using Python?
- Which MySQL Datatype should be used for storing BloodType?
- Which punctuation character can be used as the delimiter between MySQL date parts?
- Which punctuation character can be used as the delimiter between MySQL time parts?
- MySQL BIT_LENGTH() function is used for which purpose?
- For timestamp, which datatype is used in MySQL?
- Which CSS property is to be used to set the speed curve of the Animation?
- Which MySQL data type is used for long decimal?
- Among id, name, xpath and css, which locator should be used?
- Which statement, other than START TRANSACTION, is used for starting a transaction?
- Can Selenium be used for .NET applications?