- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
During an experiment, the students were asked to prepare a 10% (Mass/Mass) solution of sugar in water. Ramesh dissolved 10g of sugar in 100g of water while Sarika prepared it by dissolving 10g of sugar in water to make 100g of the solution.
(a) Are the two solutions are of the same concentration?
(b) Compare the mass% of the two solutions.
Mass percent = (Mass of solute / Total mass of solution) X 100
Solution prepared by Ramesh:
Mass% = [10/ (100+10)] X 100 = 9.09%
Solution prepared by Sarika:
Mass% = [10/ 100] X 100 = 10%
The solution prepared by Sarika has a higher mass % than that prepared by Ramesh.
- Mass Storage Management
- Mass insertion in MongoDB
- Types of Electric Water Heater (Plate Heater, Immersion Water Heater, Geyser)
- How to keep sugar safe from ants?
- Python program to calculate BMI(Body Mass Index) of your Body
- How to purify water at home without a water purifying machine?
- In what ways hot water is better over cold water to drink?
- Minimum Number of Taps to Open to Water a Garden in C++
- Is it a good idea to add sugar in black grape juice?
- Java program to calculate Body Mass Index (BMI)
- C program to Calculate Body Mass Index (BMI)
- What are the surprising things that increase your blood sugar?
- Find amount of water wasted after filling the tank in C++
- What are the health benefits of drinking jeera water daily?
- What are the health benefits of rice water for babies?
- Trapping Rain Water in Python