- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Draw the structure of a neuron and explain its function.
A neuron also known as a nerve cell, is the structural and functional unit of the nervous system. It carries messages between the brain and other body parts. lt has three components: the dendrites, the cell body, and the axon.
The chemical substance is released when signals in a synapse reach the axonal end of one neuron. The released chemicals go to the dendrite end of another neuron, where they form an electrical impulse or signal.
At the tip of the axons, the electrical signal is transformed into a chemical signal. Because the chemicals are not present at the neuron's dendritic information, the electrical signal cannot be translated into a chemical signal.
As a result, messages pass in a synapse from the axonal end of one neuron to the dendritic end of another neuron. As the chemicals are absent at the dendritic tip of the neuron, the electrical signal cannot be converted into a chemical signal.
Therefore, the flow of signals in a synapse from the axonal end of one neuron to the dendritic end of another neuron takes place but not in the reverse direction
- Explain the ISDN services and its structure.
- State the importance of C language and its general structure
- Explain what a neuron is, in terms of Neural Network in Machine Learning.
- Explain top-down design and structure chart of function in C language
- Explain Merger and its types
- Explain acquisition and its types
- Explain the basic structure of a program in Java?
- Explain the JavaFX Application structure
- Explain about types of accounting and its golden rules.
- Explain the sales day book and give its format
- Explain the return inward book and give its format
- Autocorrelation Function and its Properties
- Explain Agile Software Process and its Principles
- Explain the accessing of structure variable in C language
- Explain the Difference Between Linear and Non-linear Data Structure
- A single neuron neural network in Python