- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Draw a rough sketch of a triangle ABC. Mark a point P in its interior and a point Q in its exterior. Is the point A in its exterior or in its interior?
Draw a rough sketch of a triangle ABC. Mark a point P in its interior and point Q in its exterior.
To do :
We have to find whether point A is in its exterior or in its interior.
In the figure,
Point P is inside the triangle
Point Q is outside the triangle.
Point A is on the triangle.
- Program to find the Interior and Exterior Angle of a Regular Polygon in C++
- A number and its triple in Python
- Rotation of a point about another point in C++
- What is a hierarchical database and its elements?
- Check whether a given point lies inside a Triangle
- What is a scriptlet in JSP and what is its syntax?
- What is a waveguide and what are its types?
- Given the “legs” of a right triangle, return its hypotenuse in Python
- Split a document by its subdocuments in MongoDB
- How to create a point chart with point size increment based on the position of the point in R?
- What is a bond (debenture) and what are its features?
- What is bootstrap and what is its use as a framework?
- What is a Blue Paradise Fish and what is its lifespan?