- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Draw a rough sketch of a regular hexagon. Connecting any three of its vertices, draw a triangle. Identify the type of the triangle you have drawn.
We have to draw a rough sketch of a regular hexagon and draw a triangle by connecting any three of its vertices.
We get an isosceles triangle by joining three of vertices of a hexagon as shown in the figure.
- Area of the Largest Triangle inscribed in a Hexagon in C++
- C++ program to find the Area of the Largest Triangle inscribed in a Hexagon?
- How to draw triangle shape in android?
- Draw a curve connecting two points instead of a straight line in matplotlib
- Golang Program to Find the Area of a Triangle Given All Three Sides
- Diagonal of a Regular Hexagon in C++?
- Area of a circle inscribed in a regular hexagon?
- Java program to find the area of a triangle
- Given the “legs” of a right triangle, return its hypotenuse in Python
- Diagonal of a Regular Hexagon in C++ Program
- Area of Circumcircle of a Right Angled Triangle?
- Find Perimeter of a triangle in C++
- How to Calculate the Area of a Triangle using Python?