- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Draw a rough sketch of a quadrilateral PQRS. Draw its diagonals. Name them.
Is the meeting point of the diagonals in the interior or exterior of the quadrilateral?
We have to draw a rough sketch of a quadrilateral PQRS and name its diagonals.
Given below is a quadrilateral PQRS.
$RP$ and $QS$ are its diagonals. The diagonals $RP$ and $QS$ intersect at a point that lies in the interior of the quadrilateral $PQRS$.
- Java Program to Compute the Sum of Diagonals of a Matrix
- Program to find the perimeter of a rhombus using diagonals
- Program to find the Interior and Exterior Angle of a Regular Polygon in C++
- Return the sum along diagonals of the masked array in Numpy
- Java Program to Interchange the Diagonals
- Python Pandas - Draw a set of Horizontal point plots with Seaborn
- Return specified diagonals and set the offset of the diagonal from the main diagonal in Numpy
- Find difference between sums of two diagonals in C++.
- Program to Interchange Diagonals of Matrix in C program
- Python Pandas - Draw a set of Horizontal point plots but do not draw lines to connect points with Seaborn
- How to draw axis in the middle of a figure in Matplotlib?
- Row-wise common elements in two diagonals of a square matrix in C++
- Program to find the angles of a quadrilateral in C++
- Python Pandas - Draw a point plot and show standard deviation of observations with Seaborn
- Find number of diagonals in n sided convex polygon in C++