- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Draw a labelled diagram of the longitudinal section of a flower.
A flower consists of four main parts Petals, Carpels, Sepals, and Stamens.
1) Sepals are the leafy structures that encompass the flower bud.
2) Petals have highlighting colors to attract insects for pollination.
3) The androecium is a male reproductive structure that consists of stamens. It is comprised of filament and anther which holds the pollen grains.
4) The gynoecium is a female reproductive structure that consists of carpels. It is consist of three structures such as style, ovary, and stigma. Pollen sticks on stigma and reaches the ovary through the way of style.
The ovary consists of ovules that produce the seed.
- Draw an ER diagram for a University database application(DBMS)?
- Explain the concept of magnetic disk with the help of a diagram(DBMS)
- Pin diagram of 8212
- Minimization of ER Diagram
- What are the medicinal benefits of marigold flower?
- Java labelled statement
- Find intersection point of lines inside a section in C++
- Pin diagram of 8086 microprocessor
- Construction of Circle Diagram of Induction Motor
- Explain the components of the ER diagram in DBMS?
- How to copy a specific section of an array in Java?
- Java labelled for loop
- How to copy a section of one Array to another in C#?
- How to draw axis in the middle of a figure in Matplotlib?
- Explain the operation of DFA with block diagram in TOC