- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Draw a labeled diagram of a neuron.
A neuron also known as a nerve cell is the structural and functional unit of the nervous system. It carries messages between the brain and other body parts. lt has three components: the dendrites, the cell body, and the axon.
The main functions of the different types of neurons are:
(i) Sensory Neuron: The main function of a sensory neuron is to transmit information from receptors to the brain.
(ii) Motor Neuron: The main function of a motor neuron is to transmit information from the brain or spinal cord to the outer effector organs.
The growth of new neurons in adults or in humans after the age of 14 is a controversial topic. Research on the same topic is still going on in many laboratories. According to previous scientists, brain cells cannot grow again, but new experiments have shown some developments in the same.
- Draw an ER diagram for a University database application(DBMS)?
- A single neuron neural network in Python
- Explain what a neuron is, in terms of Neural Network in Machine Learning.
- Pin diagram of 8212
- Minimization of ER Diagram
- How to Create a Use Case Diagram?
- Difference between Sequence Diagram and Activity Diagram
- Difference between Sequence diagram and Collaboration diagram
- Pin diagram of 8086 microprocessor
- How to append a single labeled tick to X-axis using matplotlib?
- How to create a Venn diagram in R?
- Explain the concept of magnetic disk with the help of a diagram(DBMS)
- Construction of Circle Diagram of Induction Motor
- Entity-Relationship Diagram
- Construct an ER diagram for a company in DBMS?
- Draw a shadow with HTML5 Canvas