- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Does Euclid’s fifth postulate imply the existence of parallel lines? Explain.
We have to explain that does Euclid\'s fifth postulate imply the existence of parallel lines.
Yes, Euclid’s fifth postulate does imply the existence of the parallel lines.
When the sum of the interior angles is equal to the sum of the right angles, then the two lines will not meet each other at any given point.
Hence, the lines are parallel to each other.
- Bertrand's Postulate in C++
- What does a positive Net Present Value (NPV) imply?
- C program to implement Euclid’ s algorithm
- Explain parallel and distributed database management system
- Fifth Normal Form (5NF)
- Fifth root of a number in C++
- How to get Fifth Element of the Tuple in C#?
- Explain the intersection process of two DFA’s
- What is a parallel database and explain how it works?
- Parallel Operation of Alternators
- What are the architecture of Parallel Processing?
- MongoDB query to check the existence of multiple fields
- How to check the Existence of a File using C#?
- Check for the existence of a key in Java IdentityHashMap
- Check for the existence of a value in Java IdentityHashMap
- How to check the Existence of a File using Java?