Docker MasterClass : Docker & Swarm
Docker Training: Containers by learning Docker Ecosystem, Creating images, Services, Docker Swarm & Compose
Created by Anshul Chauhan, Last Updated 21-Oct-2019, Language:English
Learn Advance Docker & Docker Swarm form Experts.
Develop and Conterize Application for Docker.
Convert your application into a Docker Application.
Manage Data Volumes using Docker and Docker Swarm.
Learn Continuous Deployment using Docker Swarm.
Docker Training: Become Job Ready in Docker Containerization by learning Docker Ecosystem, creating Docker images using Dockerfiles, Installing Ubuntu Linux and CentOS Linux, Granting Docker Control to Non-root Users, Security, Orchestration, Network Configuration Files, etc. You will also get an exposure to industry based real-time projects in various verticals.
Why shall we learn Docker technologies:
Docker software is on the bleeding edge of technology today. It is also one of the most compelling technologies of the last decade in terms of its disruption to software development, operations, systems architecture, testing and compliance practices.
Docker is becoming a must tool for developers. containers and the Docker’s approach gives you the opportunity to work without any need of dependencies. Docker allows developers to focus on the things which actually matter without worrying about the environment where the application runs.
Tons of companies are using docker in production, today you have access to that same virtualization technology right on your desktop.
Why DevOps skills?
Nowadays DevOps engineers are in great demand in the IT industry. Companies are looking for developers who can both develop and deploy the applications.
The average salary of a DevOps engineer is about $140,000 per year in the Silicon Valley area which is 20% higher than the salary of a software engineer.
Master DevOps Skills means you will be staying ahead in the competitive job market!
Some of the many cool things you'll do in this course:
Edit web code on your machine while it's served up in a container
Lockdown your apps in private networks that only expose necessary ports
Create a 3-node Swarm cluster in the cloud
Use Virtual IP's for built-in load balancing in your cluster
Optimize your Dockerfiles for faster building and tiny deploys
Build/Publish your own custom application images
Create your own image registry
Use Swarm Secrets to encrypt your environment configs, even on disk
Deploy container updates in a rolling always-up design
Create the config utopia of a single set of YAML files for local dev, CI testing, and prod cluster deploys
And so much more...
- No paid software required - Just install your favorite text editor and browser!
- Local admin access to install Docker for Mac/Windows/Linux.
- Have a GitHub and Docker Hub account.
- Knowledge of Git and Linux will be preferred but NOT required.
What Will I Get ?
- Use Docker in your daily developer and/or sysadmin roles
- Make Dockerfiles and Compose files
- Build multi-node Swarm clusters and deploying H/A containers
- Build a workflow of using Docker in dev, then test/CI, then production with YAML
- Protect your keys, TLS certificates, and passwords with encrypted secrets
- Keep your Dockerfiles and images small, efficient, and fast
- Develop locally while your code runs in a container
- Protect important persistent data in volumes and bind mounts
- Lead your team into the future with the latest Docker container skills!
Course Introduction and Docker Setup
RoadMap and Introduction of Docker TrainingPreview00:04:01
Docker Course ResourcesPreview00:01:26
Docker Course Resources : GitHub RepoPreview
Set-Up Docker on Local Machine
Creating Docker Containers : Start Like a Beginner
Use Docker Containers : Advance
Docker Container Images : Beginning
Docker Container Images : Build Images
Docker Containers : Application Data Management
Docker Compose : Multi Container Tool
Docker Compose : Build Application From Scratch
Docker Swarm Features and Applications
Docker Swarm Stack Deployment : Multi Service Deployment
Docker Swarm Secrets Management : Protect Sensitive Data
Deploy Stack with Swarm Secrets
Engineering Cloud Professional having about 8+ years in different areas like as Cloud Development, Deployment Automation, System Integration/Deployment, Operations, DevOps Cloud Deployment Automation Engineer, SDET in Software Testing of Web Application, Enterprise Application.
• Extensively proficient in Applications Deployment on different Linux Environment, Design Cloud Automation Solutions, Google Cloud Architecture, Continuous Integration, GIT, Jenkins, Build Automation Test Flow.
• Expertise in Docker Containers, Docker Swarm Application Design, Ansible, Kubernates & Nagios. Extensive knowledge of Python Scripting and bash Scripting.
• Extensively proficient in Open Source Framework Designing, Automation Scriptwriting, Regression testing & Automation Testing on web-based & Mobile applications.
• Extensively proficient in TDD, BDD, Hybrid UI Framework Designing, Rest-Assured Backend framework Designing.
• Proficient in Core Java, Python, Shell Scripting, Kubernetes, Docker, Selenium-WebDriver, Rest-Assured, GIT, Jenkins, Build Tools, TestNG, SQL, Oracle 10g DB, PostgreSQL.
• Excellent knowledge and working experience with Continuous Deployment, Continuous Integration, Test Scripting, Testcase preparation, Test execution and Defect Reporting.
⁞ Cloud Application Automation ⁞ Deployment Automation ⁞ Build Automation ⁞ Test Automation ⁞ Framework Designing ⁞ SDET ⁞ Continuous Deployment ⁞ Continuous Integration
⁞ Open Source Tools Designing ⁞ Team Followup, Mentoring, and Empowerment
⁞ Deployment Automation ⁞ Google Cloud ⁞ Configuration Management and Automation ⁞ Google Cloud ⁞ Configuration Management ⁞ Selenium Web driver ⁞ API Automation, Unix, REST Assured ⁞ CI-CD ⁞ Docker ⁞ Framework Designing ⁞ TestNG ⁞ Jenkins ⁞
⁞ Cloud Automation ⁞ Cloud Application Management & Depoyment ⁞ Test Automation Frameworks ⁞ Reporting Frameworks ⁞ Open Source Toolset