Do you want to learn how to rank your business higher in Google Search?
Do you own a small business?
Do you just want to do the work on your own?
This is the perfect course for you.
I've created a step-by-step course that walks you through everything you need to know about boosting your visibility in the Google local map pack.
In August of 2015 Google changed the "local 7 pack" into the "local 3 pack".
It's now more important than ever to be working on Local Search Optimization for your business.
Only 3 businesses are now shown within the local business pack when typical "service + city" terms are used in Google search.
Who this course is for:
- Small businesses who are willing to put in the work to rank locally
- Those who are interested in dominating the search results for their local city
- If you are a business owner that lacks time to take action, this course might not be for you but it will help you understand the concepts of local SEO if you are unable to implement.
What Will I Get ?
- Understand what Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is
- The Basics of setting up a small business website with Wordpress or Squarespace
- The importance of having a mobile friendly website
- How to setup and use Google+ for Business
- You will understand what important sites you should list your business on
- The importance of building business profiles across the internet
- Basic elements of on-page and off-page SEO
- How to outsource content writing for your website
- How to get more reviews for your Google business page
- You will need a basic website built with either Wordpress, Squarespace or another easy to use content management system
- A willingness to learn, implement, read and take consistent action