- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Discuss the effects of deforestation on the following.
(a) Wild animals
(c) Villages (Rural areas)
(d) Cities (Urban areas)
(f) The next generation
Effect of deforestation on the following areas are:
(a) Wild animals: Deforestation lost the natural habitat of the animals and it can also lead to their extinction.
(b) Environment: Deforestation causes global warming in the environment and causes an adverse effect on the ecosystem.
The plants are responsible for the absorption of carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen into the atmosphere, and their absence will result in the accumulation of carbon dioxide gas.
(c) Villages (Rural areas): Villagers and tribals are one of the stakeholders of forests. They obtain fuel, fruits, wood, etc. from forests.
Deforestation reduces these available resources, and freely moving uninhabited animals also pose a danger for the villagers.
(d) Cities (Urban areas): Although, city people are not directly affected by deforestation, climate change caused by deforestation is responsible for various calamities such as floods, droughts, tsunamis, etc.
(e) Earth: Deforestation removes the fertile land's green cover and converts it into a desert. It leads to climatic change and natural calamities.
(f) Next Generation: Due to the harsh climatic conditions and increasing global warming caused by deforestation, many animal and plant species are on the verge of extinction. The next generation might not be able to obtain a glimpse of beautiful and attractive flora and fauna.
- The Importance of Computer Education in Rural Areas
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar E → E + T|T T → T ∗ F|F F → (E)|id
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Set areas within the grid layout in CSS
- What are the areas of text mining in data mining?
- C program to find the areas of geometrical figures using switch case
- Return the addresses of the data and mask areas of a masked array in Numpy
- How can I set the background color on specific areas of a Pyplot figure using Matplotlib?
- Find the canonical collection of sets of LR (0) items for Grammar - E → E + T E → T T → T * F T → F F → (E) F → id
- Local Access and Transport Areas
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- What are the effects of language design in the programming environment?
- Why are desert areas sparsely populated?
- Registers B, C, D, E, H, and L in 8085 Microprocessor