Krita is a graphic application comparable to Photoshop, Gimp, CorelPainter, etc. But unlike Photoshop, Krita is an open-source project, so anyone can use Krita without having to pay anything for the software license. Krita was built from the ground up as a digital painting software first in mind. That is why if you want to create drawing or illustration, Krita will make you feel right at home.
This course is the second course in the Krita course series. It is the continuation of the basic course “Digital painting with Krita: basic level”. If you never use Krita before, then I strongly suggest that you take the basic course first before taking this one, so you can follow the lessons without any problem.
You will learn so many things in this course. In the first section, you will learn advanced selection techniques. Then in the next section, you will learn different image transformation and distortion techniques available in Krita. After that, you will learn various color filling techniques such as using gradient, texture, and tileable pattern. And finally, you will learn about filters.
In the last section of the course, you will learn how to apply all the things you have learned into making an illustration project. Unlike before, we’re going to create a stylized illustration which is this super pineapple illustration.
So, join now! and start creating masterpieces with Krita! See you on the other side.
What Will I Get ?
- Several computer graphics concepts
- Advanced selection techniques
- Image transformation and distortion techniques
- Various color filling techniques such as using gradient, texture, and pattern
- Different ways to apply filters
- Workflow of creating stylized digital illustration
- Basic knowledge of computer operation
- Already have Krita installed
- A drawing tablet
- Already understand the basic functionalities of Krita or already taken the basic-level course