- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Differentiate between internal fertilisation and external fertilisation.
Difference between internal and external fertilization are as follows:
|Internal Fertilization||External Fertilization|
|Fertilization takes place inside the female\'s body.||Fertilization takes place outside the female\'s body.|
|Male gametes are deposited inside or near female\'s reproductive tract and fertilization occurs inside the organ.||Eggs are released by female organisms into the environment and outside, they fertilize with the male\'s sperm or male gamete.|
|The number of gametes produced in internal fertilization is less as fertilization takes place effectively inside the body.||As fertilization chance is less in the water environment, a large number of gametes are released.|
|Animals with internal fertilization process completely live their life on land.||Animals with external fertilization either live in water permanently or move to water for the reproduction process.|
|Examples: Mammals, Birds, Reptiles, etc.||Examples: Fish, Amphibians, etc.|
- Difference Between Internal and External fragmentation
- Difference between Internal Fragmentation and External Fragmentation
- Differentiate between rate of interest and internal rate of return.
- Differentiate between discounted Net present value and Internal rate of return.
- Cost of External Equity Vs. Cost of Internal Equity
- Differentiate between ADR AND GDR.
- Differentiate between invoice and bill.
- Differentiate between investing and trading.
- Differentiate between company and firm.
- Differentiate between finance and accounting.
- Differentiate between EBIT AND EBITDA.
- Differentiate between revenue and turnover.
- Differentiate between turnover and profit.
- Differentiate between piconet and scatternet
- Differentiate between Arp and BGP
- Differentiate between offer and quotation