- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between Macroeconomics and Microeconomics
Macroeconomics as name suggests deals with social and economic state of large system or firm. During study of macroeconomics, one sees the overall picture of the system or firm.
Microeconomics deals with individuals and internal management. Microeconomics is a subset of macroeconomics. In micro-economics one is interest in the small intricacies of the system.
|1||Deals with||Macroeconomics deals with social and economic status of system as whole.||Microeconoics deals with individuals and activities within the system.|
|2||Tracking||Macroeconomics tracks the big picture, not just one unit.||Microeconomics tracks even the smallest units and their functioning.|
|3||Study||A business man studies GDP, consumption trends, investment patterns etc. to judge the market.||A business man studies the resources available, costs, employees availability etc to sustain the business.|
|4||Target||Macroeconomics helps in determining aggregate demand and supply of target economy.||Microeconomics helps in determining the current need of demand and supply chain.|
|5||Factor||Income is major determination factor in macroeconomics.||Price is major determination factor in microeconomics.|
|6||Equilibrium||Macroeconomics study helps in setting equillibrium between income and employment in an economy.||Microeconomics study helps in setting equillibrium between consumer and firm.|
|7||Example||International organization studying money exchanges tracks macroeconomics factors.||Small firms tracks microeconomics of their firm operations.|
- Difference between C# and .Net
- Difference between Process and Thread
- Difference between Concurrency and Parallelism
- Difference between localhost and 127.0.0.1?
- Difference between JCoClient and JCoDestination
- Difference between String and StringBuffer.
- Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder.
- Difference between CPU and GPU
- Difference between TDM and FDM
- Difference between CRT and LCD
- Difference between GUI and CUI
- Difference between LAN and WAN
- Difference between LAN and MAN
- Difference between MAN and WAN
- Difference between MMU and MPU