- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Dice are cubes with dots on each face. Opposite faces of a die always have a total of seven dots on them. Here are two nets to make dice (cubes); the numbers inserted in each square indicate the number of dots in that box.
Insert suitable numbers in the blanks
Two nets to make dice (cubes).
To fill blank squares of the nets with appropriate numbers.
Dice are cube-shaped solids having dots on each face.
The number on the opposite faces should total to 7.
In 1st diagram: First blank net is just opposite to the square numbered with 6. So we will fill $1$ in first blank net.
The opposite face to the 2nd blank net is numbered 4. So we will fill $7-4=3$ in 2nd blank net.
The 3rd blank net is opposite to the square numbered with 5. So we will fill $2$ in 3rd blank net.
In 2nd diagram: 1st blank net is opposite to the square having $2$. So we will fill $(7-5=2) in first blank net.
2nd blank net is opposite to the square having $1$. So we will fill $(7-1=6)$ in 2nd blank net.
3rd blank net is opposite to the square having $3$. So, we will fill $(7-3=4)$ in 3rd blank net.
- Maximum number of dots after throwing a dice N times in C++
- PHP program to find the sum of cubes of natural numbers that are odd
- Python Program to find out how many cubes are cut
- Find the number of players who roll the dice when the dice output sequence is given in C++
- Number of Dice Rolls With Target Sum in Python
- Sort items in MySQL with dots?
- How to create a histogram with dots instead of bars in base R?
- Dice Roll Simulation in C++
- How to find the maximum of each outcome of two throws of a die in R?
- PHP program to find the sum of cubes of the first n natural numbers
- C++ Program to Emulate N Dice Roller
- Position of a person diametrically opposite on a circle in C++
- MongoDB query to find records with keys containing dots?
- C++ program to count how many ways two players win or make draw in dice throwing game