- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Diagrammatically show the difference between the three types of muscle fibers.
|Smooth Muscle||Cardiac Muscle||Skeletal Muscle|
|This type of muscle contains spindle-shaped, nonstriated, single nucleated fibers.||It contains striated, branched, and uni-nucleated fibers.||They are striated (with striations/horizontal lining), tubular and multinucleated in nature.|
|These fibers are present in the walls of internal organs.||These are present in the walls of the heart.||They are present as attachments with skeletons.|
|Smooth Muscles are involuntary in nature.||Cardiac Muscle is involuntary in nature.||Skeletal Muscles are voluntary in nature.|
- What are the three types of Risk Preferences?
- MongoDB difference between show dbs and show databases?
- Difference between SHOW INDEX, SHOW INDEXES and SHOW KEYS in MySQL?
- Types of Hackers and the Difference between Ethical and Unethical Hacking
- Difference between fundamental data types and derived data types
- What is the difference between data types and literals in Java?
- Difference between the use of Type, Types and TYPE POOL in SAP ABAP programming.
- What is the difference between MySQL BOOL and BOOLEAN column data types?
- Difference between fundamental data types and derived data types in C++
- Differentiate between the three models on the basis of features and operations(DBMS)?
- Difference between string and char types in C++
- Difference between List and Array types in Kotlin
- Difference between Types,Types,Type-POOL and TYPE-POOLS in SAP ABAP
- Show the flex lines with equal space between them
- What are the types of ICMP message types?