DevOps on Cloud- IBM Bluemix, Microsoft Azure and AWS
SDLC | CI/CD | Development | Operations | Testing | Scalable | Agile
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In this course, we would explore various DevOps services available on Amazon Cloud (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and IBM Bluemix. Learn all the available Development tools and services under catalog, and what we can do with each service provided with platform. This course covers wide range of cloud development services with theoretical lectures and practical demonstration including-
On Microsoft Azure: Boards, Artifact, Repos, Pipelines, Test Plans, Tool Integration, DevOps Projects, DevTest Labs, Application Insights and DevOps Organization.
On AWS: Cloud9, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodeStar, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, etc.
IBM Bluemix: Bluemix DevOps, WebApp Toolchain, Continuous Delivery.
What will you learn in this course:
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- Having command over all the DevOps/SDLC options, services and tools available with all developer tools available on AWS.
- You could develop Mobile, Web, IoT, AI, and other applications.
- You would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Microsoft AZURE Cloud Platform.
- You could develop , test and manage Repositories, Test Suites, Pipelines, Artifact, etc
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over IBM Cloud- Bluemix.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No prerequisites at all. But if u are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.
- Just a basic idea of DevOps or Software Engineering would be helpful.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to AWS
- Exploring Amazon Web Services 07:22 07:22
- Creating an AWS account 07:03 07:03
AWS CLI: Command Line Interface
AWS DevOps- Cloud 9
Introduction to DevOps
DevOps on Microsoft Azure
Intro to IBM Cloud
Deploying a Website/Webapp on Bluemix
Harshit SrivastavaSME on Cloud, Bluemix
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realise VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 60,000 students from 163 countries across the world.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now