- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Describe the process of fertilization in human beings.
During the process of fertilization, the sperms are released from the male reproductive organ known as the penis. The released sperm enters the female body through the opening of the reproductive organ known as the vagina.
The sperm travels through the fallopian tubes and combines with the egg produced by the female organs.
The process of fertilization takes place in fallopian tubes.
The fusion of sperm and egg is the first step of fertilization. Nuclei of the sperm and the egg fuse to form a diploid zygote. This results in the formation of a fertilized egg or zygote.
The zygote undergoes multiple divisions to form an embryo.
- Is the life of human beings too boring?
- Why do human beings feel pain in the body?
- What are chromosomes? What role they play in human beings?
- Is it possible for human beings to live without any goals?
- Describe the types of factoring.
- Describe the types of DDoS attack
- Describe the different types of companies in finance.
- What is the purpose of Human Life?
- What is the human brain made of?
- Describe about systems of accounting.
- Describe concept of composite depreciation.
- Describe the life cycle of a thread in Java?
- Describe the term journal in accounting.
- What are the synonym statements of MySQL DESCRIBE?
- What is the importance of blood in human body?
- Describe some of the exceptions available in Selenium with python?