- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Describe the different methods of asexual reproduction. Give examples.
The different methods of asexual reproduction are fission, budding, spore formation, fragmentation, regeneration, and vegetative propagation.
Asexual mode of reproduction is the method where male and female reproductive parts are not involved in reproduction.
Multiple fission is a process of asexual reproduction, in which the nucleus of a parent cell divides repeatedly, producing a large number of nuclei, resulting in numerous, similar-sized, and identical daughter cells. Example: Plasmodium is an organism that reproduces by the process of multiple fission.
Budding is the asexual method in which new plants grow from an outgrowth or bud of a plant.
Budding is the process of reproduction in Hydra.
Fragmentation is the asexual method present in algae where new plants are developed from fragments of the parent plant.
Vegetative propagation is the method where new plants are developed from some part of the main plant body in organisms such as potatoes, bryophyllum, etc.
- Describe the different types of companies in finance.
- Give examples for the percentage of completion method
- Give the examples of a context free language that are not regular?
- Describe the types of factoring.
- Describe the types of DDoS attack
- What are the different methods of creating a css expression?
- What are the different cookies methods in Selenium?
- Describe about systems of accounting.
- Describe concept of composite depreciation.
- What are the synonym statements of MySQL DESCRIBE?
- What are different methods of passing parameters in C#?
- What are different Navigator methods available?
- 5 Different methods to find the length of a string in C++?
- What is Quality Assurance (QA)? (Process, Methods, Examples)
- Describe the life cycle of a thread in Java?
- Describe the impact of organizational factors on financial performance