- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Dependency Injection in C#
The concept of Dependency Injection in C# introduced to enable the development of loosely coupled code. Loosely coupled code and be easily maintained and reused.
The following are the types of Dependency Injection in C#.
To inject dependencies, the constructor injection uses parameters. It is useful when a class needs one or more dependencies.
Check for null before using the Setter Injection. It allows to create resources and services as required.
This type of injection injects the dependency into a single method, which is to be utilized by that method.
- Explain dependency injection in C#
- How to implement dependency injection using Interface-based injection in C#?
- What is dependency injection in PHP?
- How to implement Dependency Injection using Property in C#?
- Difference between IOC and Dependency Injection in Spring.
- Difference between Dependency Injection and Factory Pattern.
- What are the different ways to implement dependency injection and their advantages in C#?
- Difference Between Constructor Injection and Setter Injection in Spring
- What is functional dependency and transitive dependency (DBMS)?
- Partial Dependency in DBMS
- Functional dependency in DBMS
- Transitive dependency in DBMS
- Multivalued dependency in DBMS
- Join dependency in DBMS
- What is SQL Injection?