Running a business can be absolutely exhausting. There's 101 "hats" that you have to wear each day to get a business running. And whether you're seasoned or just starting out, someone helping you with your tasks can save A LOT OF TIME!
Even if you just want to launch your website, there's a lot of steps and work necessary to get it going. First, you’ve got to buy a domain, then setup the hosting, get it designed, have compelling sales copy on it, figure out what content to post, how often to post, write the content, then you have to get visitors to the website!
And that’s just for ONE thing! Now think about all the other tasks you have to do in your business...
It’s just too overwhelming, isn't it?
That’s why you should lighten your load and hire inexpensive help. There are thousands of capable, talented people out there. They’re looking for work — and many of them will happily take care of whatever it is you’ve been putting off.
If you’d like to spend your time doing what YOU want to do – you owe it to yourself to outsource.
That's exactly what this course will help you with. You'll learn how to get an army of people working on your business - even if you're just starting out with no budget or if you're seasoned and want some advanced tips to get the most bang for your buck.
BENEFITS OF DELEGATING VIA OUTSOURCING
A hotly debated topic with pros and cons, both outsourcing as well as offshoring have a direct impact on a company's top and bottom line and have become key components of defining how successful enterprises are run. Given below, as reflected by companies, are the top 10 reasons to outsource:
1. Lower operational and labor costs are among the primary reasons why companies choose to outsource. When properly executed it has a defining impact on a company's revenue recognition and can deliver significant savings.
2. Companies also choose to outsource or offshore so that they may continue focusing on their core business processes while delegating mundane time consuming processes to external agencies.
3. Outsourcing and offshoring also enable companies to tap in to and leverage a global knowledge base, having access to world class capabilities.
4. Freeing up internal resources that could be put in to effective use for other purposes is also one of the primary benefits realized when companies outsource or offshore.
5. Many times stranded with internal resource crunches, many world class enterprises outsource to gain access to resources not available internally
6. By delegating responsibilities to external agencies companies can wash their hands off functions that are difficult to manage and control while still realizing their benefits.
7. Outsourcing and especially offshoring helps companies mitigate risk and is also among the primary reasons embarked upon.
8. Outsourcing also enables companies to realize the benefits of re-engineering
9. Some companies also outsource to help them expand and gain access to new market areas, by taking the point of production or service delivery closer to their end users.
10. Outsourcing, many a time is undertaken to save costs and provide a buffer capital fund to companies that could be leveraged in a manner that best profits the company.
To summarize among the reasons to outsource, companies undertake outsourcing and offshoring for a variety of reasons depending upon their vision and purpose of the exercise. While this may vary from company to company, the fruits of labor are visible among some of the leading enterprises world wide, where in outsourcing and offshoring have become a core component of day to day business strategies.
During the last couple of years, the outsourcing industry is consistently surprising those who work in Wall Street. Outsourcing firms like Tata, Wipro, and Infosys all went above and beyond their expected earnings. IT firms usually benefit from the outsourcing set-up due to the reduced nature of the costs that are required.
Work that’s been outsourced usually ends up in third-world countries with a highly educated population. These outsourced employees usually cost less than their first-world counterparts, making them an interesting option to look into. Rates are usually paid by the hour or by the task, depending on the agreed conditions between your business and the outsourcing firm.
Change is always a good thing and for companies who spend too much time doing a certain task that isn’t at all important. Outsourcing is a great option for them to make the work process easier to handle. Those working in a local company may choose to outsource work so that they can continue to focus on the core business processes. Small tasks can be easily passed on to outsourcing companies.
The global knowledge that is passed down to offshore companies can help them become better to compete against the global market. As the number of people you employ comes from outsourcing, you will also see an increase in the knowledge base for your company.
It’s a two way street in such a way that you’re learning practices from another country and you are helping them know more about the work that you do. Outsourcing is not only helpful for IT services, but you can also use it in handling rail infrastructure, getting help from an online secretary, or cut your manufacturing process by getting others to do it for you.
Physical & Online Businesses
Home Based Businesses
Anyone with a product/service to sell