- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The period of life when the body undergoes changes leading to reproductive ability is called adolescence.
In humans, adolescence starts at 11 years and lasts up to 19 years of age. Since this period covers the teens, i.e. 13 to 19 years, adolescence is also known as teenage, and adolescents are also called teenagers.
The number of changes takes place in boys and girls during adolescence due to sex hormones.
Changes that occur during adolescence are as follows:
- Increased growth and sudden increase in height
- Growing pubic and underarm hair
- Secretion of oil glands and acne formation
- In boys, growth in facial hair and deepening of voice is noted
- In girls, breast development and initiation of menstruation occur.
- Define Viewport
- Define equity swaps
- define() function in PHP
- Define the CSS Box Model
- Define a Pagination in Perl
- How to define methods in C#?
- How to define namespaces in C#?
- How to define variables in C#?
- How to define constants in C++?
- How to define classes in Python?
- Compare define() vs const in PHP
- Define a Report Footer in Perl
- Define financial objectives of an organisations.
- Define cash books and its types
- Define the components of financial management