Data analysis and data visualization have become key industry drivers in the global job and opportunity market. A career in data analysis or data visualization is something that many people are aspiring and preparing for. This course is designed for the enthusiasts to give a 360 degree coverage. The course will help people learn the essentials skills, as well help them solve complex business problems. For the enthusiasts who want to make it big into data science as a whole, this course is an ideal learning.
What Will I Get ?
- A 360 degree coverage of data analysis and data visualization.
- Python programming essentials for data analysis and data visualization.
- A lot of examples with real-life problem solving and a lot of python coding.
- Using numpy library to create and manipulate arrays.
- Working with various data formats using python.
- Using Jupyter and PyCharm Notebook Environment.
- Using the pandas module in python to create and structure data.
- Data visualizations using matplotlib in python.
- Statistics for data analysis and several models.
- Data distribution and statistical inference.
- Linear regression analysis with python.
- Logistic regression analysis with python.
- A computer (either Mac, Windows, or Linux)
- Basic maths or statistics skills
- Basic to intermediate python programming skills