Beginners tutorial course for Dart Programming for Flutter mobile app development in IntelliJ IDEA. This is 3 to 4-hour course where you” be mentored to dive into core Dart concepts in a step by step fashion. At the end of this course, you’ll have a strong foundation of Dart programming.
This course explains the details about the given topic. Starting from the very basic, including demos. You will have hands-on experience in learning.
1. Dart Setup and required software Installation
2. Exploring the first Dart application
3. Built-in Data Types and variable declarations
4. Conditional Statements
6. Functions and Methods
7. Exception Handling
8. Object Oriented concepts
9. Inheritance, Abstract Class, Interface and Polymorphism
10. Functional Programming: Lambdas and Higher-Order Functions
11. Dart Collection: List, Set, and Map