Cyber Security Analyst (CSA) - Cyber Forensic Investigator
Welcome to the "Cyber Security Analyst (CSA) - Cyber Forensic Investigator" course. This course is developed for security analysts who are beginners in cybersecurity. This is a fully practical course where I have explained everything from setting up the lab to perform security audits on live machines. If you have purchased our course then we are going to upload regular new content in this course so in the future you will get access to that content free of cost we are taking steps to stop piracy of this course. This course is for educational purposes only, do not try methods you learned in this course for any unethical activity.
- How to Setup Practice Labs.
- How to Install Required Apps & Tools.
- How to Capture Network Traffic Packets using Wireshark.
- How to Analyze Wireshark Captured Packets.
- How to Recover Deleted Files from OS/Partition/Devices.
- Linux Forensic Investigation.
- Windows Forensic Investigation.
- Malware Analysis and Performing Reverse Engineering on Malwares.
- Handling Linux and Windows Important Inbuilt Tools.
- Perform Cyber Forensic Investigation with Practical Methods.
- Finding Malicious Processes on Windows & Linux.
- Terminating Malicious Processes on Windows & Linux.
- Analyzing Windows Security Logs.
- Linux File Transfer using Command-Line.
- Setting up Netcat Listener to Get Reverse Connection Access.
- File Transfer using Netcat Listener and SimpleHTTP server.