Make your data work for you, not the other way around. Gain the skills required to use customer data in order to extract information, generate insights, and provide actionable strategies in this hands-on course called 'Customer Analytics for Businesses - Complete Crash Course 2021', created by The Click Reader.
- In this course, you will learn how to use a combination of data science and artificial intelligence tools to perform analysis on customer data and find insights for acquiring, retaining, and growing your customer base.
- We will start by learning to identify what kind of data to collect and from which sources along with the best practices. We will further gain an understanding on how we can analyze such data using various statistical and graphical methods.
- We’ll also learn how to make better decisions as a business by profiling and segmenting our customers using a programmatic approach.
- At the end of this course, we will also be going through a concrete step-by-step framework, called the STP framework, in order to help you acquire, retain and grow your customer base.
The course includes hands-on coding exercises to help you grasp the concepts even better and the knowledge you gain through them can be extended to any other domain of business.
- Gain insights on how to get started with Customer Analytics.
- Select the right tools for identifying customer behavior.
- Explore and understand the latest applications of Customer Analytics.
- Apply different methods for performing Customer Analytics along with the best practices.
- Discover and learn from the companies that are implementing Customer Analytics most effectively.
- Basic knowledge of Python programming and its libraries Pandas and Matplotlib.