Creating Organic Beats in FL Studio
Create a full composition from a SINGLE NOTE that we record together!
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Organic Beats will teach you how to take a single note, which we record together, and create a full composition out of!
Nowadays, a lot of producers are trying to achieve that 'EDM sound'. Well, not this course! Organic Beats is a very unique music course.
With my teaching style, I always fill you in on off-topic goodies to keep you educated and aware of why I am applying certain techniques. [You will understand what is going on even if you have limited audio production knowledge.]
I love how this beat turned out! [Just watch the promo video to hear the end result!]
We start this course off by actually recording a piano and guitar note together!
We move into editing this note, showing my personal preferences to achieve the best quality in your recording.
I then show how to sculpt and mold this sound for optimal use! When playing by itself, the note isn't too usable, but after applying the techniques shown in Section 4 'Sculpting Our Sound', this sound becomes a deeply emotional element.
We then get into building our beat, all while you are shown how to mold, shape, and carve space for each new instrument we create.
You even learn complex mixer routing, which is beautifully labelled, and gives an amazing workflow!
I've also included a bonus video getting you started arranging your song for that professional sound. [Arrangement is just as much a factor as the actual composition!]
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring music producers eager to further their creativity and productions
- Producers who want to get away from current trends, and be original!
- Beatmakers looking for that video to help them create high quality beats
What will you learn in this course:
- Create a powerful composition out of ONE SINGLE RECORDED NOTE !
- Have a solid music folder structure to use for the long-term
- Edit the recorded note to achieve a high quality instrument to use
- Route audio around the mixer with complexity + effects
- Think in terms of frequency space, designing sounds which stand out!
- Mold/shape multiple instruments from one single recorded note
- How to use distortion to add fullness + extra frequencies
- The benefits that sends have to a producer's workflow
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Everything is explained step by step in this course. So your FL Studio knowledge can be very limited, and still understand everything that is going on!
- A microphone + instrument to record your note (I've also provided my recorded notes inside the course resources if you'd like to use them!)
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Course Overview 01:48 01:48
- Tools + Plugins Used 01:14 01:14
- Beat Example 1 03:00 03:00
- Beat Example 2 05:56 05:56
Record Single Note
Structure Youself + Import Audio
Sculpting Our Sound
Building Our Beat
Song Structure + Arrangement [BONUS]
Closing + Recap
Riley WellerFL Studio Trainer - Making Beatmaking EASY to Understand!
GratuiTous (Riley Weller) has been teaching how to make beats with FL Studio since 2011!
He is known for making concepts simple and easy to understand, which allows his students to see results without feeling overwhelmed.
Making beats is supposed to be fun and rewarding, and if you follow his step-by-step courses, you will discover how much fun music production can actually be!
He has worked with a GRAMMY-Nominated artist, has created many FL Studio Courses and Beatmaking Books, and hosts the podcast "Music Production Made Simple" !
Thank-you for your interest in taking my FL Studio training material, your business means so much, and I hope they help you learn beatmaking in a very organized, simple, and EASY-to-UNDERSTAND fashion!
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now