Create your online portfolio with this project-based tutorial. And, Learn about responsive design & fast web development.
Bootstrap 3 is a lightweight and responsive framework for a better and faster mobile-friendly web development.
PLUS, you will discover other resources like:
- By the end of the course, you will have a better understanding of the responsive grid and the bootstrap documentation.
- By the end of the course, you will have a nice responsive one-page site that you can use as a personal page or a professional portfolio.
- By the end of the course, you will be well-versed with most of the Bootstrap built-in CSS and components. You will be ready to design sleek, mobile-ready websites with HTML and CSS
The video lessons will walk you through every process step-by-step.
Join me to create your portfolio & learn about the most popular open-source responsive framework Bootstrap 3.
2. Guide & Instructions | PDF
3. Navigation Bar
4. Header & Banner
Portfolio & Works Section
5. Layout & The Grid System
6. Adding Images
7. Image Hover Effect - Pseudo-class, CSS transition
Contact Us & Footer
8. Responsive Contact Form
9. Social Media Icons - Font Awesome
10. The Footer - Html entities
Responsive template | Media Queries
11. Responsive-friendy - Ipad
12. Responsive-friendy - IPhone
BONUS Video Lessons
13. Navigation bar - Scrollspy.js
14. Using Google Font
15. Adding a Favicon
16. Successfully validate your webpage with W3C validator