Create your online portfolio with this project-based tutorial. And, Learn about responsive design & fast web development.
Bootstrap 3 is a lightweight and responsive framework for a better and faster mobile-friendly web development.
You will learn to
- Effectively use the grid system to build a responsive and flexible multi-column layout
- Showcase your artwork/portfolio items with a simple image hover effect
- Use the FLAT UI colors palette
- Use the inspector tool to customize the Boostrap CSS
PLUS, you will discover other resources like:
- The Font Awesome icons designed by Bootstrap
- The Google Fonts
- The online favicon generator
- W3C validation service to build an error-free webpage
- By the end of the course, you will have a better understanding of the responsive grid and the bootstrap documentation.
- By the end of the course, you will have a nice responsive one-page site that you can use as a personal page or a professional portfolio.
- By the end of the course, you will be well-versed with most of the Bootstrap built-in CSS and components. You will be ready to design sleek, mobile-ready websites with HTML and CSS
Lessons include topics like:
- How to use the 12-column Grid System
- Adding and customizing links and buttons
- Using Font Awesome to easily include scalable social media icons
- Using the pseudo-class :hover to create cool hover effects
- HTML & CSS Cheatsheets (downloadable)
- Master Bootstrap Cheatsheet (downloadable)
The video lessons will walk you through every process step-by-step.
Join me to create your portfolio & learn about the most popular open-source responsive framework Bootstrap 3.
What Will I Get ?
- You will learn to build complex and dynamic site layouts with the 12-column Grid System
- You will learn how to design your site quickly with CSS built-in classes and other functional components
- You will learn how to override the Bootstrap styling with your custom style
- By the end of the course, you will have a fully functional, responsive webpage. The final template is customizable and can be used as an online portfolio
- HTML and CSS basics
- Download and install a modern web browser like Chrome
- Download and install a code editor like Sublime Text 2 or 3, Notepad++, Coda or Dreamweaver - any code editor will be just fine