Create A Customer Care Team Culture
Create A Customer Care Team Culture
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Do you want to be able to change the culture of your team as a Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager?
One of the biggest problems Supervisors and Managers face is poor team culture.
This course will teach you how to change your Team’s Customer Care Culture.
Become A More Valuable Manager:
It will also teach you how to do this in an efficient and effective way that will broaden your management skills and increase your value to the organization you work for.
Would You Like to See Your Team:
- Understand your expectations of them?
- Be seen as a customer focused team?
- Reduce number of customer complaints?
- Save time and effort handling unhappy customers?
- Increase customer satisfaction?
- Increase the number of customers?
- Increase team performance?
Who Is This Course For?
The course is designed for beginners and those on the front line like Team Leaders and First and Second Line Managers.
About This Course:
This is one course in a series of culture change courses on specific topics and has been developed and delivered by Stephen Mather who is a leading UK management change consultant, trainer, coach and psychologist.
Stephen is a much sought after Management and Business Change Consultant in the UK and has worked with companies of all sizes spanning a large range of industry sectors.
Stephen is well placed to help guide you through culture change within your team.
So don't delay - start your journey today!
What is the target audience?
- This course is for beginners including new Team Leaders, Supervisors and First/Second Line Managers.
- This course is ideal for those who have had little or no training in culture management.
- This course is for those wishing to create a new culture within their teams or change an existing culture.
- This course can help even established Team Leaders and Managers.
- This course is for anyone who is looking to introduce a culture of customer care in a team.
What will you learn in this course:
- Why Do You Want To Change Your Team Culture
- What Behavior Will You See In The New Culture
- Influencing Your Team To Welcome Customers
- Helping Your Team To Become More Customer Focused
- Influencing Your Team To Go Above And Beyond
- Influencing Your Team To Follow Up With Your Customer
- Using This Culture Change Method
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- You should be in a role as a Team Leader, Supervisor or a First or Second Line Manager.
- You need access to the internet.
- You should be willing to put into practice the methods and suggestions taught in the course.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
A Customer Care Team Culture
- Why Do You Want To Change Your Team Culture 04:40 04:40
- What Behavior Will You See In The New Culture 07:10 07:10
- Influencing Your Team To Welcome Customers 15:34 15:34
- Influencing Your Team To Become More Customer Focused 19:09 19:09
- Influencing Your Team To Go Above And Beyond 06:33 06:33
- Influencing Your Team To Follow Up With Your Customer 09:45 09:45
- Using This Method 04:18 04:18
- Final Words 01:13 01:13
Stone River eLearning
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now