- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Copy the following on a squared paper. A square paper is what you would have used in your arithmetic notebook in earlier classes. Then complete them such that the dotted line is the line of symmetry.
We have to complete the figures in the squared paper such that the dotted line is the line of symmetry.
When an image looks identical to the original image after the shape is turned or flipped, then it is called symmetry.
Line of Symmetry is a line that divides the figure into two symmetrical parts in such a way that the figure on one side is the mirror image of the figure on the other side.
To make the dotted lines as the lines of symmetry the given figures are drawn as follows:
- Rock Paper and Scissor Game Using Tkinter
- What is the biggest loss you have ever in your life?
- Python program to implement Rock Paper Scissor game
- What to do in case you have a pimple on your cheek and a party the next day?
- What respect you have for your parents?
- What respect you have for your teachers?
- Use Facebook’s Paper to discover Interesting stuffs
- Would you recommend to define multiple Python classes in a single file?
- How would you define your relationship with your mother-in-law?
- What are the responsibilities you have for your old parents?
- What are the basic responsibilities you have for your neighbours?
- What are the basic responsibilities you have for your country?
- What is the best interview question you have ever used or heard?
- Maximum given sized rectangles that can be cut out of a sheet of paper in C