- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Copy the following drawing on squared paper. Complete each one of them such that the resulting figure has two dotted lines as two lines of symmetry.
How did you go about completing the picture?"
We have to complete the figures in the squared paper such that the resulting figure has two dotted lines as two lines of symmetry.
When an image looks identical to the original image after the shape is turned or flipped, then it is called symmetry.
Line of Symmetry is a line that divides the figure into two symmetrical parts in such a way that the figure on one side is the mirror image of the figure on the other side.
We can complete the figures by drawing similar parts as given in the figures. First, draw a similar part about the vertical line of symmetry and then about the horizontal line of symmetry or vice versa.
To make the dotted lines the lines of symmetry the given figures are drawn as follows:
- Drawing lines between two plots in Matplotlib
- How to plot two dotted lines and set marker using Matplotlib?
- Print N lines of numbers such that every pair among numbers has a GCD K
- Count Triplets such that one of the numbers can be written as sum of the other two in C++
- Set outline style as two solid lines with CSS
- Program for Point of Intersection of Two Lines in C++
- Plot horizontal and vertical lines passing through a point that is an intersection point of two lines in Matplotlib
- Drawing lines with continuously varying line width on HTML canvas
- How to join lines of two files on a common field in Linux?
- Show the flex lines with equal space between them
- Fill between two vertical lines in matplotlib
- Find number of edges that can be broken in a tree such that Bitwise OR of resulting two trees are equal in C++
- Set a border between two lines with CSS
- Count of arrays in which all adjacent elements are such that one of them divide the another in C++
- C++ program to find two points from two lines who are not same
- How do you compare two fields in MongoDB while performing an operation on one of them?