- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Consider the given figure and answer the questions :
(a) Is it a curve?
(b) Is it closed?"
We have to find whether the given figure is
(a) A curve
(a) Yes, the given figure is a curve.
(b) A closed curve is a curve with no endpoints and which completely encloses an area.
Yes, the given figure is a closed curve.
- Related Articles
- Draw rough diagrams to illustrate the following:(a) Open curve (b) Closed curve
- In the figure, a right triangle BOA is given. $C$ is the mid-point of the hypotenuse AB. Show that it is equidistant from the vertices $O, A$ and $B$."\n
- Draw a distance-time graph from the below given information and answer the questions given below.
- DIRECTIONS: On the basis of the following diagram/ picture answer the questions given below: The figure given below represents the human excretory system. Identify the labeled part in which urine is stored.(a) A(b) B(c) C (d) D"\n
- What Is an Isoquant Curve and How Does It Work?
- Based on the given diagram answer the questions are given below:(a) Label the parts A\n
- The rusting of an iron object is called :(a) corrosion and it is a physical as well as a chemical change(b) dissolution and it is a physical change(c) corrosion and it is a chemical change(d) dissolution and it is a chemical change
- Consider the scale of a voltmeter shown in the diagram and answer the following questions:(a) What is the least count of the voltmeter?(b) What is the reading shown by the voltmeter?(c) If this voltmeter is connected across a resistor of 20Ω\n
- DIRECTIONS: On the basis of the following diagram/ picture answer the questions given below: Study the following diagram carefully and answer the following questions. Name the parts of the heart labeled A and B in the diagram.(a) A = left atrium\n
- Look at Figure 4.1 and answer the following questions(a) What change would you observe in the calcium hydroxide solution taken in tube B?(b) Write the reaction involved in test tubes A and B respectively.(c) If ethanol is given instead of ethanoic acid
- Given here are some figures.Classify each of them on the basis of the following.(a) Simple curve(b) Simple closed curve(c) Polygon(d) Convex polygon(e) Concave polygon."\n
- Observe the figure given below:The period of a simple pendulum is the time taken by it to travel from."\n
- In the figure, it is given that $O$ is the centre of the circle and $\angle AOC = 150^o$. Find $\angle ABC$."\n
- Read the bar graph given in figure and answer the following questions:What information is given by the bar graph?"\n
- Read the bar graph given in the figure and answer the following questions:What information is given by the bar graph?"\n