A computer network is a set of computers connected together. Computers are known as nodes. Computer network share common devices, functions and features including servers, clients, transmission media, shared data and printers etc. computer network components includes : network operating system, Hub, switches, routers, LAN cables etc.
This course of computer network basics covers the basic topics of computer networks, how to connect networks etc. it covers Open System Interconnection model. Unique identifiers of network like host, IP address, MAC address, port, socket, ARP, RARP, etc.
What Will I Get ?
- Description of computer networks
- Overview of client and server model
- Internet applications
- Understanding of network topology
- Description of lAN, MAN and WAN
- Overview of network management and network security
- Will to learn the basics of interworking & routing