Welcome To Our Course "Complete Electrical Design Drawing Using Autocad, Dialux And ETAP"
This course is important for electrical power engineers who wants to work in the distribution field, this will guide you from zero even if you don't know anything.
So what are we going to learn in this course ?
In this course we are going to learn all of the basic tools and commands required by electrical power engineers in Autocad, also we will learn all of the basic definitions about lighting .
We will differentiate between different types of electrical drawing, different lighting schemes and lighting situations.
We will learn about requirements for good lighting scheme, maintenance and utilization factors.
We will get an overview to the Steps we are going to use for lighting design also we will understand how to use catalogs and photo-metric data in Dialux.
We will learn how to do the manual calculation for lighting instead of Dialux.
We will start Interior Design Drawing by Taking a Factory floor and start creating rooms in Dialux then add luminaries to each of these rooms according to the Lux of Each room, we start creating control groups and add them to Emergency and Normal Light scenes then we will check the Lux and export DWG Files.
We will start wiring using Autocad and connect the luminaries with Wires and connect to panel.
Then we will add sockets normal and power sockets, do the wiring for them and connect them to the Panel.
We will start doing the panel schedule for our project.
We will then learn about circuit breakers and cables and how to select them for our project.
Finally we will calculate the voltage drop and short circuit analysis using ETAP.
We also going to learn about earthing system and how to design it.
What Will I Get ?
- Understand all the basics of Autocad program
- You will be able to design the lighting system inside the Dialux program
- You will be able to add luminaries,and wire of the sockets inside the Autocad
- You will be able to do the panel schedule and selection of cables and circuit breakers for the distribution system
- You will be able to draw the single line diagram and design the riser of the building inside the Autocad program
- You will be able to do the voltage drop manual calculations and short circuit analysis
- You will be able to do the voltage drop and short circuit analysis in the ETAP program
- You will be able to learn everything about earthing system and how to design it
- You will learn how to do the load estimation
- You will be able to design the lightning protection system
- You will learn about power factor and how to size the capacitors for power factor correction
- You will get a free complete ETAP 2020 course as a bonus
- Internet Connection Only
- Desire for Knowledge