Overview of Project
Python Web Application ( PLAN, CODE, BUILD)
Local host to internet (External world) using ngrok
Pushing project into Github (BUILD)
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using Github Actions (RELEASE)
Dockerize application using Docker and Github Action (DEPLOY)
Managing docker containers using Kubernetes (OPERATE)
Automatic Testing using Selenium (TEST)
- Overview of Project
This course is fully based on pragmatic approach without any kind of bogus content. A short, precise and practical oriented course for IT pros just like you.
A Devops pipeline is set of automated processes and tools that the development (Dev) and operations (Ops) teams implement to build, test, and deploy software faster and easier.
In this course you will complete DevOps pipeline generally consists of a set of tools which are normally broken down into the following categories:
This learning path will cover:
Git is an open-source and distributed version control system.
Github is git repository hosting service used for code sharing, bug tracking, feature request and much more.
PyCharm is an integrated development environment (IDE) for python programing language.
Flask is a python web framework.
HTML is the standard markup language for Web pages.
CSS is a style sheet language use to style a HTML document.
SQLAlchemy is an open-source SQL toolkit and object-relational mapper which gives full power and flexibility of SQL.
Selenium is used to automate web browser interaction.
Pytest is unit testing framework that allows users to write test codes.
Ngrok allows to expose a web server running on your local machine to the internet.
Github Action enables you to include Continues Integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) capabilities and many other features directly in your repository.
Docker is an open source containerization platform enables developers to package applications into containers.
Docker Hub is a cloud-based repository for finding and sharing container images with your team.
Kubernetes is an open-source container orchestration for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
This course is one stop shop where you will learn web development, continuous integration, continuous deployment, containerization, writing neat and quality code, Devops concepts and much more with python programing language.
What Will I Get ?
- Learn to build Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment pipeline
- Build CI CD tool to update docker image after any update
- Learn to create dockerfile
- Learn the fundamental concepts of Docker
- Learn the fundamental concepts of Kubernetes
- Learn to create Kubernetes YAML files
- Learn to deploy high availability, fault tolerance, scalable application
- Learn all the basic and advanced git commands
- Learn different types of branches like master, developer, feature, release and hotfix branch
- Learn fundamental concepts of Version Control System
- Learn to use Github actions for CI CD pipeline
- Learn to build python flask web application
- Learn to use SQL Alchemy
- Lean to create HTML pages using HTML, CSS and bootstrap
- Git installed
- Docker installed
- Kubernetes installed
- Any IDE like Pycharm
- Github account
- Docker hub account