- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Complete the drawing shown in Fig 12.14 to indicate where the free ends of the two wires should be joined to make the bulb glow.
An incomplete circuit in the given figure 12.14.
To complete the drawing shown in Fig 12.14 indicate where the free ends of the two wires should be joined to make the bulb glow.
In given incomplete circuit 12.14 following components are used:
1. One electric bulb
2. One electric cell
3. Connecting wires
4. One safety pin
This is an incomplete circuit because only one terminal of the bulb is connected to the positive terminal of the electric cell. Therefore, there is no current flowing through the circuit. Therefore the bulb is not glowing in this incomplete circuit given in figure 12.14.
Making the circuit complete:
Let us complete the given circuit by connecting the wires at the missing ends of the electric bulb and electric cell. Let us follow some steps for making the circuit complete-
- Here two wires are connected to both ends of the safety pin.
- Let us connect the first wire to the one missing terminal of the electric bulb.
- Connect the second wire to the negative terminal of the electric cell.
Now the circuit is complete as shown in the figure below:
Observation of the complete circuit:
On observing we find that the circuit is complete. Therefore, the current is flowing through the circuit and bulb is glowing. Here safety pin is allowing the current to flow through the circuit as it is made up of steel which is a good conductor of electricity.
- Where should the Google Analytics Tracking Code be placed?
- Bootstrap Event when the modal is about to be shown
- Indicate collapsible content that can be hidden or shown with Bootstrap
- Minimum number of elements that should be removed to make the array good using C++.
- How does free() know the size of memory to be deallocated?
- How to indicate whether the marker should appear inside or outside of the box containing the bullet points with CSS?
- How to specify that the details should be visible to the user in HTML?
- How to reduce the space between two plots that are joined with grid.arrange in R?
- Why should the use of mobile phone be avoided?
- Create a glow around the object with CSS
- Why do we use import statement in Java? Where it should be included in the class?
- Customize links using the active class to indicate the current page
- How to view the complete output of tibble in R?
- How do we set an image to be shown while the video is downloading in HTML?
- Finding the chromatic number of complete graph
- How to make two markers share the same label in the legend using Matplotlib?