- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Complete the crossword with the help of the clues.
1. Non-metal which catches fire if exposed to air. (10)
3. The lowest temperature at which a substance catches fire is called its …………. temperature. (8)
5. The most common fire extinguisher. (5)
2. A chemical process in which a substance reacts with oxygen to give off heat. (10)
4. Petrol is used as a ………….. in automobiles. (4)
6. It is as hard as stone and black in colour. (4)"
- Explain the concept of LOCK PROMOTION with the help of an example
- Explain aggregate functions with the help of SQL queries
- Explain the concept of magnetic disk with the help of a diagram(DBMS)
- Finding the chromatic number of complete graph
- What is the purpose of COALESCE function? Explain with the help of an example.
- Explain the concept of DYNAMIC SQL in DB2 with the help of an example
- Explain the complete contract method
- What is the use of the VALUE function in a DB2? Explain with the help of an example
- How can we filter data with the help of MySQL subquery?
- Add the element in a Python list with help of indexing
- Explain join operations with the help of an example in DBMS
- How can I generate days from the range of dates with the help of MySQL views?
- Purpose and usage of subqueries in DB with the help of an example
- The complete list of new features in MySQL 8.0
- How to get the complete screenshot of a page in Selenium with python?
- What is the method with the help of which the hexadecimal value can be treated as a number?